How to Become a Massage Therapist in New Hampshire
New Hampshire is a small state on the east coast, but it is full of potential for massage therapists. This New England state is full of entertainment from the Conway Scenic Railroad to Hampton Beaches. Other attractions include zoos, parks, and museums!
If you want to start a career in massage therapy in New Hampshire, you must adhere to these guidelines :
- Enroll in an approved school for massage therapy on behalf of the State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services.
- Finish 750 hours of training, which may include health science classes and hands-on practice.
- Pass the NCBTMB exam or another national exam.
- Maintain your First Aid and CPR certifications.
- After you earn your license and certification, you have the ability to work at a spa, salon, resort, nursing home, doctor’s office, wellness center, or run your own business!
Did you know the average salary for a massage therapist is over $35,970 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics?